Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society
- Parent Category: General
Access to and use of this site ('msas.org.uk') is provided by Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society subject to the following terms:
- By using msas.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of msas.org.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use msas.org.uk.
- Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society . Your continued use of msas.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of msas.org.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use msas.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any msas.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of msas.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society.
- You agree to use msas.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of msas.org.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within msas.org.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- msas.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of msas.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society does not warrant that functions contained in msas.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that msas.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, the Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- the Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society does not produce them or maintain/update them
- the Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society cannot change them
- they can be changed without the Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society's knowledge or agreement.
- Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases.
- The inclusion of a link to an external website from msas.org.uk should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services).
- The names, images and logos identifying Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society , or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society or any other third party.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any msas.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of msas.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of Mexborough & Swinton Astronomical Society.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on msas.org.uk then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.